For more than two years your locally owned and operated AFC Urgent Care clinic in North Bergen has been part of the American Family Care network of more than 150 urgent care clinics across the country. To help all of our patients better recognize the benefits of being part of this world class network you’ll notice our name change to American Family Care (AFC) within the next few weeks.
Despite seeing a different sign outside, very little will change inside the clinic. For example:
- You will be greeted by the same great staff and local owners
- You will be treated by the same experienced, caring doctors
- All of the same insurance plans will be accepted
- Our affordable co-pays and other rates won’t change
- You will receive the same quality healthcare and convenient service
AFC pioneered the concept of urgent care more than 30 years ago and to this day is the leader in the field. Every clinic in the AFC network benefits from that experience. So, in the future no matter where you see an AFC Urgent Care sign throughout New Jersey and the rest of the country you can be confident you’ll receive the same convenient, affordable, quality medical care you’ve always enjoyed from AFC Urgent Care in North Bergen.