Dr. Hanna Aghabi, MD, ABFM, Medical Director and Assistant Professor, brings exemplary patient care and medical knowledge to the AFC Urgent Care Team. He has ample experience treating pediatrics through geriatrics. Dr. Aghabi is compassionate, caring, and, dedicated towards making every patient’s experience as enjoyable as possible.
For over a decade, Dr. Aghabi was the Medical Director for SUNY-Downstate Hospital in Brooklyn New York. He has mentored hundreds of residents and continues to enhance the medical community by staying involved as a Faculty Preceptor at the hospital.
Dr. Aghabi earned his Bachelor of Science and Doctor of Medicine degrees in 1998 from Ross University of medicine and then completed a three-year residency in family medicine at SUNY-Downstate.
Dr. Aghabi holds a medical license in New York and New Jersey.
Dr. Aghabi’s Medical Associations:
- Diplomat for the American Board of Family Medicine
- Member of the American Academy of Family Physicians
- Member of the American Medical Association
- Member of Leading Physicians of the World
- Member of the Association of Hospital Medicine