Are you attending a school in the Hudson County area, come to AFC Urgent Care North Bergen for any non-life threatening concerns you may have. Most university health centers have limited hours and are primarily operated by nurses; AFC Urgent Care North Bergen has board-certified physicians on staff to take care of you. We offer both urgent care treatment and day-to-day services, seven days a week.
This list includes, but is not limited to all the schools in the Hudson County area.
- Hudson County College
- Columbia University
- City University of NY
- Berkeley College
- Berkley College in NJ
- Dublin University College
Our services include:
- Non-emergency treatments for illnesses and injuries
- Common Cold Treatment & Flu shots
- STD Testing- Private and Immediate Testing/Results
- School and Sports Physicals
- Minor Orthopedic and Sport Related Injuries
- Travel Vaccinations & Immunizations- Study Abroad this semester? These programs often require any necessary vaccines prior to travel.
No need to schedule an appointment or wait on a doctor’s referral, walk-in today 2100 88th Street, North Bergen, NJ. We are open 7 days a week, Monday through Friday from 8am to 8pm and Saturday & Sunday from 8am to 5pm!