Illness and injury can be inconvenient and unpredictable. Thankfully, AFC Urgent Care makes it easy to walk-in and receive the fast treatment you need without compromising the quality of your care. Our staff of board-certified physicians and professional health care providers is available 7 days a week to provide comprehensive diagnosis and personalized care to each patient that walks through the door. Whether you’re suffering from a cold, back pain, allergies, or other ailment, you can visit AFC Urgent Care during our convenient, extended hours and be seen in under 60 minutes.
Walk in to AFC Urgent Care to receive quality treatment for the following and more:
- Colds, coughs, and flu
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and stomach pain
- Headache, migraine pain, and dizziness
- Back pain, joint pain, muscle pain, and body aches
- Sprains, strains, cuts, and bruises
- Breaks and fractures
- Burns, bug bites, rashes, and other skin irritation
- Seasonal and household allergy symptoms
AFC Urgent Care in North Bergen, NJ is a full service walk-in medical center offering quality treatment and diagnosis for a number of acute illnesses and injuries. For more information visit us during our regular business hours: Monday – Friday from 8am – 8pm and weekends from 8am – 5pm.