Even if you follow the best health and safety practices, injury and illness can occur when you least expect it. Luckily, AFC Urgent Care is here to help you get better fast. We’re dedicated to providing the highest quality of medical care to individuals, families, and employers in our local community.
AFC Urgent Care North Bergen accepts most health insurances, including:
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- Horizon NJ Health
- View our complete list of accepted insurances
Our staff of board-certified physicians and experienced medical professionals is available 7 days a week to treat a majority of acute illnesses and injuries – no appointment necessary.
Our state-of-the-art facilities include an on-site lab and digital x-ray to ensure you receive an accurate, comprehensive diagnosis and treatment for whatever ails you.
AFC Urgent Care provides treatment & diagnosis for the following and more:
- Coughs, colds, flu, and sinus infections
- Rashes, insect stings, burns, and other skin irritation
- Earaches, ear infections, and ear wax removal
- Back pain, joint pain, muscle pain, and body Aches
- Bruises, cuts, strains, and sprains
- Fractures & breaks
At AFC Urgent Care North Bergen we offer a number of fast, affordable health care services for patients of all ages including comprehensive physical examinations, immunizations, health consultations, lab services, x-rays, and minor surgical procedures. Call today at 201-588-1300 or stop by our clinic at 2100 88th Street, Bldg G, 1A in North Bergen, NJ for more info.